The Rainbow Bridge
The fourth edition of The Rainbow Bridge: Bridge to Inner Peace and to World Peace has been endorsed by H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama, New York Times Bestselling Authors, Doctors, Lawyers, Ambassadors, Astronauts, Olympians, an Academy Award-Winning Actor and a growing chorus of prestigious global luminaries. It is also the recipient of 22 literary awards. The book illuminates the common ground in the world's major wisdom traditions, also known as universal principles. The sixty easy-to-use universal principles can be used to help guide us to experiencing deep inner peace. They can also be used in concrete ways to help create a bridge to a peaceful harmonious world that works for all via a comprehensive 14-Point Road Map to World Peace.
This book also reveals how the mainstream Rainbow Bridge is spontaneously appearing around the world in the form of physical bridges, stores, hotels, music festivals, Hollywood films and more.
The Rainbow Bridge is a vision of peace and unity that comes from deep inside the heart of humanity. Learn how it can be a positive contribution to your life and to the lives
of billions of people worldwide.
About The Author
With professional certifications in knowledge management, change management and project management, Brent Hunter is the author of four books, an IT professional, producer, former psychotherapist and National Certified Counselor. Hunter is also a social media pioneer as the founder of the first Internet-based global community called "The Park," with more than 700,000 members in 190 countries worldwide. Through the amazing Park Odyssey, which he is now chronicling in a separate book, he learned some of what it means to be a human.
Brent is part Muslim and part Jewish, and was brought up as a Christian. He currently studies and lives by an integrated set of life principles including Bahai'i, Buddhist, Christian, Confucian, Earth-based, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish, Native American/Indigenous, Sikh, and Taoist traditions. Brent believes that all paths are divine and must be equally respected in order for the world to become a significantly better place for all of our brothers and sisters worldwide.
Brent received a B.S. in Math and Computer Science from Clarkson University, an M.S. in Counseling and Human Relations from Villanova University, and the equivalent of an M.S. in Information Systems after he graduated from the General Electric Company's fast-track Information Systems Management Program.
Brent is an Eagle Scout, a graduate of the U.S. Army Airborne School, and is involved with a number of global civic organizations, including a past position in the United Nations Association of the U.S. as the Vice President of Communications in the Northern California Division. He is also the author of The Pieces of Our Puzzle: A Multi-Faceted Approach to Personal Health and Well Being, Nuggets of Wisdom: Quotes to Ponder and Inspire, More Nuggets of Wisdom: Quotes to Ponder and Inspire, and the upcoming The Park Odyssey.
After being born in Brooklyn, NY and living in Upstate New York, Philadelphia, Chicago and San Francisco, Brent currently lives, plays, and works in Los Angeles.
We are in the process of creating a bridge to a peaceful future through a global network of networks. By working collaboratively using universal principles as our common ground, we aim to help facilitate global unity and world peace. If you would like to join us in creating a bridge to a positive and peaceful future, we welcome hearing from you.
Brent N. Hunter
Spirit Rising Productions
2261 Market Street, #637
San Francisco, CA 94114
Los Angeles: 310-341-3672
San Francisco: 415-462-1538
The Rainbow Bridge is the recipient of the following 22 awards/recognitions:
- WINNER: Gold Medal, 2015 Reader's Favorite Book Award (Religion/Philosophy)
- WINNER: 2015 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award (Inspirational)
- WINNER: 2015 Beverly Hills Book Award (Inspiration)
- WINNER: 2015 Beverly Hills Book Award (Spirituality)
- WINNER: 2014 USA Best Book Award (Spirituality: Inspirational)
- WINNER: 2014 National Indie Excellence Award (Body/Mind/Spirit)
- WINNER: 2014 Los Angeles Book Festival (Spirituality)
- WINNER: 2014 B.R.A.G. Medallion
- WINNER: Gold Medal, 2014 Global Ebook Awards (Gift/Specialty)
- WINNER: Silver Medal, 2014 Global Ebook Awards (Current Events/Politics/Foreign Affairs)
- WINNER: Bronze Medal, 2014 Global Ebook Awards (Inspirational/Visionary)
- WINNER: Notable Indie Book, 2014 Shelf Unbound Writing Competition
- WINNER: 2013 Bronze Medal for World Peace
- HONORABLE MENTION: 2015 Paris Book Festival (Spiritual)
- HONORABLE MENTION: 2014 London Book Festival (Spiritual)
- HONORABLE MENTION: 2014 New York Book Festival (Spirituality)
- RUNNER-UP: 2014 San Francisco Book Festival (Spirituality)
- FINALIST: 2014 Wishing Shelf Books Awards
- FINALIST: 2014 International Book Award (Spirituality: Inspirational)
- FINALIST: 2014 Next Generation Indie Book Award (Social Change)
- FINALIST: 2014 Next Generation Indie Book Award (Spirituality)
- FINALIST: 2014 Next Generation Indie Book Award (New Age)
Brent Hunter's book, The Rainbow Bridge, highlights religious traditions' common theme — the need to cultivate inner values like love and compassion if we are to create a happier, more peaceful world. This commonality is the main reason why we can say that the core essence of all the world’s major religions are the same and that they should co-exist harmoniously in the service of humanity. I believe that readers who are interested in love, kindness, inner peace and a better world may find much in this book to inspire them.
— H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama
"From the beginning of time all we've ever wanted is to love and be loved, and from the beginning of time all we've ever done on this planet is make it nearly impossible to experience our highest desire. That is because we have imagined in our illusions that one of us is somehow better than another. This idea of "betterness" has created divisions between religions, between cultures, between people and between nations. The idea is also a false thought, directly contradicting the greatest teaching of all religions in the world which, put into one sentence, reduces itself to a simple truth: We are all one. The Rainbow Bridge, a wonderful treasure conceived by Brent Hunter, is a demonstration of that truth that you can hold in your hand. Once held in your hand, you will hold it in your heart as well and it will illumine your soul."
— Neale Donald Walsch, N.Y. Times bestselling author of the five-book series Conversations With God (Books 1, 2 and 3), Friendship with God and Communion with God
The Rainbow Bridge is a must-read book for anyone who wishes to understand the common ground in the world's major wisdom traditions, to understand what binds us all together, and to understand what steps we might take to create a bridge to a better world.
— Dr. Reza Aslan, N.Y. Times bestselling author of Zealot and No god but God
“I like to say that we can either take control of our lives or someone else will. The Rainbow Bridge is a powerful example of how we can take control of our future by coming together, united by a common vision of peace, to create a better world for all. Let’s work together to make world peace a reality by creating a new global operating system for the 21st century.”
— Dain Blanton, Olympic Gold Medalist, sportscaster and motivational speaker
"The Rainbow Bridge highlights time-honored values – service, kindness, and the sanctity of the life process- in service of a better future we can create together. Readers of all ages will find in Brent Hunter's collection of original aphorisms and powerful quotations inspiring fuel for contemplation as well as an uplifting introduction to some of the greatest mystics, both ancient and modern."
— Andrew Cohen, founder of EnlightenNext, author Evolutionary Enlightenment
"Brent Hunter's Rainbow Bridge wonderfully illuminates Einstein's statement: ‘When the solution is simple, God is answering.' This simple, profound and practical path, graced with marvelous examples, of how individuals and nations can live in peace is a must read for all. Thank you, Brent, for such a joyful and demonstrable book."
— Bill Froehlich (writer-producer MacGyver, The Outer Limits, co-author U R The Solution)
"Religions of the world are increasingly becoming more and more divisive. My Grandfather, Mohandas K. Gandhi, once said: Unfortunately mankind has learned just enough from religion to hate and not enough to love. He also said: religion is like climbing a mountain. Everyone is ultimately going to reach the same peak, so why should it matter which side of the mountain one chooses to climb? In his book "The Rainbow Bridge", Brent Hunter exemplifies these Truths. If humanity is to be saved from utter doom it is important that all of us, individually and collectively, take the first step to learn from all the religions of the world that love is more powerful and positive than being consumed by hate. The Rainbow Bridge is the first step in the right direction."
— Dr. Arun Gandhi, President, Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute ( GandhiForChildren.org )
"Our great wisdom and spiritual traditions across the planet and through the ages converge on astounding findings- they all call us to find the miraculous bridge within to cross from the separation of ego-based life to the higher ground, the higher script, the awakened global mind, where we enter the Unified Field of Sacred Presence. Whether the call of Tao, or Aum, or Yahweh, or Christ, or Allah, or Buddha’s Emptiness…they all share the same fundamental diagnosis that ego-based life brings individual and collective human suffering of all kinds, and that finding the sacred bridge -the rainbow bridge- that reveals and models the secret of unity-in-diversity and diversity-in-unity is the crossing to the higher life of peace and joyous living. Brent Hunter’s timely book flows from a wealth of personal experience and confirmation over the years and brings into the open the fundamental principles- the global principles- that are embodied in our diverse great teachings through the ages. This book is open and accessible and rings of authenticity. It deserves careful heart reading by those who wish to find the bridge to human flourishing in our global age."
— Dr. Ashok Gangadean, Author of Awakening Global Mind and Awakening Global Enlightenment: Our Maturation as a Species
“Brent Hunter’s The Rainbow Bridge overturns the doom and gloom mindset that is so prevalent today. Brent gets down to explore the worm’s eye details of the biggest challenges facing our planet while zooming out to the big picture perspective. In addressing terrorism for instance, Brent acknowledges that poverty and lack of hope are root causes of terrorism and to solve our global problems, including terrorism, we must address the root causes. The Rainbow Bridge highlights that global problems require global solutions. The book’s message of hope brings to life the old adage from the great visionary inventor Buckminster Fuller who acknowledged, ’You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.’”
— Ron Garan, highly decorated fighter pilot, astronaut and aquanaut
"The Rainbow Bridge is truly the bridge to world peace starting with inner peace – this is just what humanity needs right now."
— William Gladstone, author of The Power of Twelve, The Twelve and The Golden Motorcycle Gang
"The Rainbow Bridge is one of those rare books that you find once in a blue moon. It is an inspiring book that celebrates diversity on a global scale and contains eye-opening ideas that will help create a better world. Let’s come together in the name of peace and sanity, and grow into a global movement of peace in our lifetimes. Thank you, Brent Hunter, for your vision and for your profound contribution to peace in the world. I heartily recommend The Rainbow Bridge to everyone who desires inner peace as well as world peace."
— Louis Gossett, Jr., Academy Award-Winning Actor, Author, Entrepreneur and Elder Statesman
"The Rainbow Bridge is a therapeutic trove of wisdom – truly bridging all our traditions, beliefs and deepest aspirations for our human family and common future!"
— Hazel Henderson, evolutionary economist and author, Ethical Markets: Growing the Green Economy
“As an Olympic Pentathlete I had an amazing experience using only mental rehearsal to place second at the Olympic Trials for my third Olympic Team. The Rainbow Bridge is a powerful book and a groundbreaking project that can bring large numbers of people to engage these same abilities to envision and take collective action to create the peaceful world we all want to live in. It is an exciting moment in history and The Rainbow Bridge is an example of a world-class project that is innovative, inclusive, and engages our highest creative capabilities.
I am inspired as I work with Olympians around the world and with a committee at the United Nations to see how shared purpose ignites a level of creativity and teamwork. The Rainbow Bridge, especially the
14-point Road Map to World Peace, is an effective strategy that can bring people together and turn a common vision of world peace into reality. The principles identified in The Rainbow Bridge are universal principles that people everywhere can identify with and they are our ‘rainbow bridge’ to the future.”
— Marilyn King, Olympic Pentathlete 1972/1976; Founder, Beyond Sports
"I highly recommend The Rainbow Bridge to everyone who cares about living meaningfully and making a difference in our troubled world. It is an inspiring book, focusing on important universal principles. At one level it is a book about our shared experiences of living, dying and dreaming. At another level, it is a book about responsibility for ourselves, each other and the world. The Rainbow Bridge is filled with hope and simple wisdom in the tradition of Lao Tzu that one can return to again and again."
— Dr. David Krieger, Founder and President of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation ( www.wagingpeace.org ), and author of many books including Hope in a Dark Time and ZERO: The Case for Nuclear Weapons Abolition
“The Rainbow Bridge summarizes the common spiritual heritage of mankind. It is the shared resource we need to enter on a path that bridges our problems and leads us to a world worthy of the highest aspirations of a species that not only has consciousness, but can and must have planetary consciousness.”
— Dr. Ervin Laszlo, Founder and President of the Club of Budapest, systems theorist, integral theorist and prolific author
"We all are dreaming of achieving Inner Peace and we all are hoping to witness World Peace in our lifetime. Brent N. Hunter's book The Rainbow Bridge, now in its 4th edition, shows us the ways to cross this visionary Bridge, carefully constructed with Love, Compassion and Wisdom. Trust your mind that you can cross this Bridge, open your heart and you will be surprised what you find on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge so enticingly laid out by its author. You will feel enriched and rewarded.”
— John W. McDonald, U.S. Ambassador ret., Chairman and CEO Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy and Christel McDonald
"Seeing the Earth from a great distance, astronauts see a single interconnected world with no physical boundaries where we are all one family of humanity. That vantage point also shows us the absolute need to come together to peacefully solve our issues. Brent Hunter's book The Rainbow Bridge is a treasure that can help lead us in the right direction. Let's move forward together to help create a new global operating system that works for all of humanity."
— Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut and sixth man to walk on the moon, founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), author and lecturer
"Brent Hunter has written a book to be read again and again. Rainbows are visions and Brent shows how we all share common truths and a global vision. As the song says ‘someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection' and it starts here with The Rainbow Bridge. And in time we will achieve the happy world my late husband, Dr. Robert Muller, believed is possible."
— Barbara Muller, Literary Agent and Global PR for Most of All They Taught Me Happiness ( GoodMorningWorld.org )
"In a world of frills, diversions and dangerous detours we find ourselves lost without true guidance. Once again Brent Hunter brings us the guidance we need from the essence teachings of the wisdom traditions. Just when we think we have met the wall a bridge appears. Take it."
— James O’Dea, International social healer, peacebuilder, teacher, author and former president of The Institute of Noetic Sciences
"The Rainbow Bridge is a breath of fresh air during challenging times. It is a bold and groundbreaking book that should be required reading in schools and universities around the world. This book should be talked about around our dinner tables and in the media. Thank you, Brent Hunter, for showing us how we can bridge the gap between war and peace, to a better world for all."
— Governor Bill Richardson, former UN Ambassador, Governor, Congressman, U.S. Energy Secretary and founder of The Richardson Center for Global Engagement
"The world is waking up to what Brent Hunter has been saying for a decade. The new planetary era we are co-creating must be infused with wisdom – wisdom which is the foundation of most spiritual approaches today. You will love the quotes that run throughout the entire book. It occurred to me that this would make a great book to put by your bedside so that you could thumb through and read and reflect on the wisdom of each page. Hunter brings us up to the current era by, including such newly formed movements as the global commons and offers a living path to a meaningful and purposeful life within the challenges of the 21st century."
— Dr. Nancy Roof, Founder/Editor Kosmos Journal
"This profound gem is packed with a deep well of insights and wisdom. Communicating in a heartfelt way, with a clear desire to unify humanity, Brent Hunter gives us a roadmap to the conscious evolution of humanity. A book to carry, consult often and give away to all those you care about."
— Dr. Elisabet Sahtouris, evolution biologist and author of EarthDance
"Being a pioneering adventurer and a global citizen, I have raised my universal peace flag at three poles of the world. As an honorary diplomat, I have pursued unconventional methods of diplomacy in the promotion of universal peace. Brent Hunter's groundbreaking book, The Rainbow Bridge, is a must-read for anyone who dreams of a better world and wants to know how we can get there. Let's come together to make world peace our reality now."
— Namira Salim, Virgin Galactic Founder Astronaut
"Holding a positive image for humanity is a transformational act. Connecting what we can be as a civilization with who we are as a complex and varied people is the bridge work that will allow us to live into our roles as agents of love and peace. The Rainbow Bridge is a much needed operating manual that will help us reach our highest potentials- individually and as a multicultural family. This book is a must read for all who hold the image of our collective greatness."
— Dr. Marilyn Schlitz, Ambassador of Creative Projects and Global Affairs, Institute of Noetic Sciences
"Diversity in religion, spirituality and culture is an unqualified good for humanity. Gandhi said in his time that ‘The friendly study of other religions is the sacred duty of each one of us'. Now more than ever we need to become experts of the major traditions of spirituality and religion. To do so will allow our collective understanding to see the common ground we all stand on in our various faiths. Brent Hunter is a person with a mission to spread the acceptance of pluralism around the world. His book, The Rainbow Bridge, is a gem reflecting rays of wisdom from all the traditions of the religions, pointing to the common ground among us. We must learn to be comfortable on this bridge because it is our future."
— The late Dr. Brother Wayne Teasdale, author of The Mystic Heart: Discovering a Universal Spirituality in the World's Religions
"The Rainbow Bridge is a beautiful vision and a practical set of principles and practices to realize what His Holiness the Dalai Lama likes to call for, “World Peace Through Inner Peace!” Great thanks to Brent Hunter! It can be envisioned, enjoyed and crossed over by anyone, whatever their religion or non-religion, if they just trust their own imaginations, and let themselves embrace the positive. I recommend The Rainbow Bridge to myself and to all of you, safe and sound always as it gently and blissfully arches through our inmost hearts."
— Dr. Robert Thurman, President of Tibet House US, prolific author and speaker
- Interview on the “Love by Intuition Show” (2nd hour: 14-Point Road Map to World Peace) with Deborah Beauvais, Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network (May 17, 2015): http://dreamvisions7radio.com/the-rainbow-bridge-bridge-to-inner-peace-and-to-world-peace/
- Interview on the “Love by Intuition Show” (2nd hour: 14-Point Road Map to World Peace) with Deborah Beauvais, WMEX-AM 1510 in Boston, MA (May 17, 2015): http://1510wmex.com/
- Interview on the “Love by Intuition Show” (1st hour: Introduction) with Deborah Beauvais, Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network (May 3, 2015): http://dreamvisions7radio.com/the-rainbow-bridge-bridge-to-inner-peace-and-to-world-peace/
- Interview on the “Love by Intuition Show” (1st hour: Introduction) with Deborah Beauvais, WMEX-AM 1510 in Boston, MA (May 3, 2015): http://1510wmex.com/
- Interview on the “From Grief to Grace Show” with Rev. Chaz Wesley (March 12, 2015): http://www.unity.fm/episode/FromGrieftoGrace_031215
- Appearance on the “Heal Thyself Summit” with Mia Saenz (March 9, 2015): http://healthyself.miasaenz.com/brenthunter
- Interview on the “Intuitive Guidance Show” with Lindsay Marino (March 9, 2015): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/intuitiveguidance/2015/03/10/brent-hunterthe-rainbow-bridge
- Interview on the “Quantum Mindfulness Show” with Joel Ayapana (March 2, 2015): http://bbsradio.com/content/creating-new-paradigm-new-earth-building-rainbow-bridge-elysium-special-guest-brent
- Interview on the “Dr. Jeanette Show” with Dr. Jeanette Gallagher (March 1, 2015): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dr-jeanette-gallagher/2015/03/01/is-there-a-bridge-to-inner-and-world-peace
- Interview on the “Spirituality Rocks Show” with Dr. Janine Burns (February 19, 2015): http://youtu.be/IQ-1urCJH74
- Interview on the “AM Inspiration Show” with Pete O'Shea, WTIS-AM 1110 in Tampa, FL (January 27, 2015): http://www.wtis1110.com/a-m-inspiration/
- Interview on the “Psychics Gone Wild Show” with Lori Connell and Chris White (January 22, 2015): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/psychicsgonewild/2015/01/23/psychics-gone-wild-thursday-lori-connell-chris-white-brent-hunter
- Interview on the “Journey On Show” with Mark Susnow (January 14, 2015): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/journeyon/2015/01/14/the-rainbow-bridge-the-bridge-to-inner-peace-with-brent-hunter
- Interview on the “In the Spirit Show” with Gary Goldberg, WRPI-FM 91.5 in Troy, NY (December 18, 2014): http://www.spiritrisingproductions.com/Interview-with-Gary-Goldberg-on-WRPI-91.5FM-Troy,-NY-(12-18-14).mp3
- Interview on the “Warriors for Peace Show” with Donna Seebo (November 26, 2014): http://www.delphiinternational.com/VisionBroadcasting/previous_shows.html
- Interview on the “Dr. Jenn Royster Show”, WMEX 1510 AM in Boston, MA (November 23, 2014): http://www.jennroyster.com/intuitive/rainbow-bridge-brent-hunter-jenn-royster-show
- Interview on the “America Meditating Radio Show” with Sister Jenna (November 21, 2014): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americameditating/2014/11/21/the-rainbow-bridge-bridge-to-inner-peace-world-peace–author-brent-hunter
- Interview on the “Intentional Spirit Radio Show” with Temple Hayes (October 29, 2014): http://www.unity.fm/episode/TheIntentionalSpirit_102914
- Interview on the “Healing with the Rainbow Rays Show” with Alejandra (October 21, 2014): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hwtrrwithalijandra/2014/10/21/the-rainbow-bridge-with-award-winning-author-brent-hunter
- Interview on the “Dr. Tranquility Show” with Dr. Lydia Belton (October 1, 2014): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dr-tranquility/2014/10/01/drtranquility-talks-brent-hunter-rainbow-bridge
- Interview on the “Dr. Pat Show” with Dr. Pat Baccili, KKNW-AM 1150 in Seattle, Washington and WBLQ 1230 AM in Rhode Island (September 17, 2014): http://www.transformationtalkradio.com/meet_shows.php?id=9779
- Interview on the “Donna Seebo Show” (September 12, 2014): http://www.delphiinternational.com/VisionBroadcasting/VisionBroadcasting.html
- Interview on the “Dare to Dream Show” with Debbi Dachinger (September 10, 2014): http://www.spiritrisingproductions.com/Dare-to-Dream-Radio-Show-With-Debbi-Dachinger-9-10-14.mp3
- Interview on “Get Balanced with Dr. Marissa Show” with ‘Asian Oprah’ Dr. Marissa Pei (September 9, 2014): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-K_jvqAAiM&feature=youtu.be&a
- Interview on “The D-Spot on Awakening Zone Radio Show” with Kelly Sullivan Walden (September 1, 2014): http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=3314
- Interview on “The Inspiration Show” with Natalie Ledwell (August 25, 2014): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6cYbUKBgI
- Interview on the “Healing From Within Radio Show” with Sheryl Glick (July 14, 2014): http://www.sherylglick.com/radio_shows/The-Rainbow-Bridge.html
- Interview on the “Liz Talk Radio Show” with Liz Dalton, WGAU-AM 1340 in Athens, Georgia (June 28, 2014): http://www.1340wgau.com/Player/102350261/
- Interview on the “Smart Talk Radio Show” with Lisa Marshall (June 27, 2014): http://smarttalksuccess.com/brent-hunter-the-rainbow-bridge/
- Interview on the “Conscious Talk Radio Show” with Brenda Michaels and Rob Spears (June 9, 2014): http://conscioustalk.net/guest_detail.php?guest=1632
- Interview with Rob McConnell on “The X Zone Radio Show” (May 30, 2014): http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/2865838
- Interview with Bert Martinez on the “Money for Lunch Show” (May 29, 2014): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/moneyforlunch/2014/05/29/bert-martinez-talks-with-jeff-berner-paul-kirchoff-and-guests
- Interview with Temple Hayes on “The Intentional Spirit” (November 27, 2013): http://www.unity.fm/episode/TheIntentionalSpirit_112713
- Interview with Carly Alyssa Thorne (Sep 10, 2013): http://intentionradio.com/2013/10/rainbow-bridge/
- Interview with Jesse Herriott on the “Living on Purpose Show” (August 13, 2013): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PIFYsUmVY
- Interview with Linda Strasburg on KTKKAM 630 in Salt Lake City, Utah (August 3, 2013): http://radiorecast.com/ktalk/archive/Linda_Strasburg/2013-8-4 The Rainbow Bride to Peace Brent Hunter Leadership by Choice Eric Papp with Linda Strasburg.mp3
- Bookpleasure’s review (April 16, 2013): http://www.bookpleasures.com/websitepublisher/articles/5941/1/The-Rainbow-Bridge-Reviewed-By-Bani-Sodermark-of-Bookpleasurescom/Page1.html#.UW2bR53D86Y
- Whole Life Times Review (December 13, 2012): http://www.wholelifemagazine.com/blog/?p=4382
- “The Rainbow Bridge Offers Tools to Build a Better Future” article in Awareness Magazine (Nov-Dec 2012): http://awarenessmag.com/november-december-2012/nov-dec-2012-awareness-magazine-pg-24.html
- New Consciousness Review (September 13, 2012): http://www.ncreview.com/spirituality/the-rainbow-bridge-bridge-to-inner-peace-and-to-world-peace
- “Earth’s Global Operating System in the 21st Century” article in Kinetics Magazine (Sep-Oct 2012): http://kineticsmag.com/issue/2012SepOct/pg16.php
- Radio interview with Betsy Chasse (August 30, 2012): http://ctrnetwork.com/events/brent-hunter-building-a-bridge-to-inner-peace?xg_source=activity
- Radio interview on the “Tazz and Paula Radio Show” with Tazz and Paula (February 20, 2012): http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tazzandpaula/2012/02/20/conversation-with-brent-hunter
- “Walking The Rainbow Bridge” article in Bella Spark Magazine (January-February 2012): http://www.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=94634&page=1
- Radio interview with Reverend Paul John Roach on Unity Online Radio (Feb 14, 2012): http://unity.fm/showdownload/WorldSpirituality_021412/worldspirituality_021412.mp3
- Radio interview #2 with David Gibbons on the “In Discussion Radio Show” (January 20?, 2012): http://www.spiritrisingproductions.com/Interview-with-David-Gibbons-2.mp3
- Radio interview with Jesse Dylan on Good Life Networks (December 2011)
- Article in Kinetics Magazine (July-August 2011): http://kineticsmag.com/issue/2011JulAug/pg28.php
- Radio interview #1 with David Gibbons on In Discussion (July 5, 2011): http://www.davidgibbons.org/id411.html and http://www.spiritrisingproductions.com/Interview-with-David-Gibbons-(07-05-11).mp3
- Interview in Spiritual Book Club (June 2011): http://blog.spiritualbookclub.com/2011/06/brent-n-hunter-interview-144.html
- Interview on Bridging Heaven and Earth Show (April 9, 2011): http://youtu.be/ThYJqZTGQts
- Crossing the Impasse Between War and Peace (March 22, 2006): http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/03/prweb361396.htm
- Internet Visionary Proposes Strategies to Reduce Corporate Fraud, Increase Social Responsibility (February 12, 2004): http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/02/prweb100061.htm
- Internet Visionary Proposes Strategies to Reduce Terrorism (December 19, 2003): http://www.prweb.com/releases/2003/12/prweb95287.htm
Central Bank Issue
An Open Letter to The People and The Media:
A Voice From Occupy Wall Street and Tea Parties Worldwide
All over the world, people are tired of waiting for their government leaders to make the necessary changes that are promised year after year. While we try to remain optimistic about our future, some of us are frustrated, some are understandably angry, and we all hunger for change. Change is at the heart of the Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party Movements in the U.S. and for the Occupy Movement in many other countries.
Some say that we don’t have a single unifying message but this is only because they don’t fully understand what is going on. In fact, we are all trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together and we are even more hopeful because now more of us are uniting and sharing what we know. We are awakening to the shocking realization that central banks owned by private individuals and large corporations actually control the money supply. As unbelievable as it is, many of our governments do not directly control their own money supplies, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, and are therefore not fully in control of the country. Instead, a group of privately-owned central banks and their anonymous owners control it all. Although research shows that many central banks insist on the importance of being independent of government control, it should be noted that throughout the history of central banks, the issue of who directly controls the currency has been hotly debated, especially in the United States. We are ready for change and this requires transparency, and by more than a group of people whose institutions are driven by the financial gain of its relatively small group of owners. The system created in a previous century that is controlled by the few is clearly not working for the many.
Regardless of our specific reasons for being involved in the Occupy and Tea Party Movements, we are aware that at the root of all these issues is how the money supply is created and controlled, and by whom. Although this central bank issue is not yet widely known, more and more people are on to the game. We want the game to change and we want this issue to be part of the national and international public conversation leading to significant change. This critical issue must not fade from the public’s eye – let’s tenaciously talk with our family, friends and colleagues and let’s send this letter to everyone, including the media. We seek a voice at the table rather than being ignored by the small group of central bankers who are just doing things as they always have. While some of us are beyond angry, many of us view our challenges as systemic issues that must be resolved by calm, level-headed, logical conversation and dialogue. Until we put the control of the money supply back into the hands of our elected officials, the heated debates between Democrats and Republicans will be a sideshow, a dangerous distraction to the real issue that must be addressed. If the Occupy and Tea Party voices are not heard and life goes on as usual, we will continue to be at this dangerous precipice.
Since our governments are not in control, it is vital for The People to take a stand. Non-action is simply not an option – the stakes are too high for the well-being of the 312 million people in the U.S. and 7 billion people on the planet. We come in peace to build a bridge to our future but make no mistake about it, we want change and we know that when The People lead, the leaders follow.
Brent N. Hunter, IT Consultant and author of The Rainbow Bridge: Bridge to Inner Peace and to World Peace
This open letter can be found on the web at central-bank-issue.TheRainbowBridge.org
I am only one voice but I am a voice. Never underestimate the power of ONE, especially when we speak as ONE.
A Few Resources:
- Wikipedia entry for Central Banks
- Thrive movie
- Zeitgeist movie
- List of Central Banks
- Quotes About The Federal Reserve and Central Banking
- Money Facts and Money Controversies
- 41 Facts About The History Of Central Banks In The United States That Our Children Are No Longer Taught In School
- History of central banks — originated for financing wars
Readers are encouraged to research this topic further to discover the facts about one of the most important issues of our time.
The Golden Rule
“Do not do unto others as you would not want done to yourself.”
As Hillel says, after this rule, everything else is commentary. The universal principles contained in The Rainbow Bridge provide an important common ground that humanity can use in our commentary, conversation and dialogue to guide us into the 21st century.
Can we agree that the golden rule is good to intend to follow? If so, then we are all standing together in unity on one side of The Rainbow Bridge.
The Rainbow Bridge World Peace Meditation/Prayer/Blessing
Take a deep breath and go comfortably inward. Just breathe and experience the sensation of your breath entering and leaving your body, close your eyes and imagine you are part of a large group of people around the world, hundreds of millions or billions of people, each who are imagining a rainbow bridge connecting their heart, mind and soul to their higher power, and connecting their heart, mind and soul to every other person and being in the world, connecting businesses to businesses, connecting institutions to institutions and connecting nations to nations.
Envision large waves of energy running to and through you and into the other people around your local town, your state, your country to all other local towns, states and countries. Now imagine looking at the Earth from far away and see it covered by a large web of electric rainbow-colored light.
Imagine people in towns and countries around the world, dancing in the streets, celebrating wisdom and success and peace – inner peace and world peace.
Imagine how you are an integral part of a much larger whole, feel how completely connected you are and how completely you are at One with everything all around you. In your mind or out loud, speak the words “Peace begins with me”, “Peace”, “Unity”, “Oneness” and “And so it is”.
The Rainbow Bridge - Calling All Rainbow Warriors and Rainbow Bridge Walkers!